Dear Family and Friends,
Happy 4th of July!!! I will appologize in advance for the length of this e-mail, but I do not have much time left on the computer. First I will answer some questions and tell what happened for transfers.
1. What is your companion’s name and where is he from? I don’t think you ever told us.
His name is Elder Richins and he is from Hennifer, Utah
2. How long does he have left?
He has about two months more than me left
3. Did you get a new bike yet?
Funny you mention that. One elder was going to give me his bike this transfer because he is finished with his mission, but then I was told yesterday that his bike got run over by a car this last transfer before he could give it to me, so I am still bikeless. I will probably try to see if the office has an extra bike. I don't feel like getting a brand new bike with only 4 months left.
Now, as for transfers, I am staying in the Pasadena Ward and with Elder Richins. I did, however, get a new assignment for this transfer. I was assigned to be District Leader, so I have a few more responsibilites than before that I am going to have to get used to. Other than that, nothing much has changed since last week. We are still teaching Victor, our Chinese investigator, but we are still probably going to have the Chinese Elders start teaching him. Well, I have to get going now, but I will write again next week. Thanks again for everything.
Love,
Elder Norton
No comments:
Post a Comment