Dear Family and Friends,
Things are going better this week than they did last week. We have a ton of work to do here, so my companion and I are being kept very busy. Most of the work is trying to contact all of the referrals that we have been given from headquarters, but we have finally been able to actually meet the people that we are trying to reach, so I am very excited. We have a new person that we are teaching. His name is Carlos, and he is part of a less active family. His oldest sister is the only active member in his family, but we are trying to re-activate his whole family as well. We also are starting a new policy in our mission. Starting in September, we will not be having any more meals with members. We will be responsible for all of our meals now, and not just for breakfast and lunch. The whole purpose for doing this is to free up that prime time for finding new people to teach. I think that this is going to help the work a lot, but it is going to take a bit of getting used to for the missionaries and the members as well. Well, I have to go now, but I will write again next week. Thanks for all of your love and support.
Love,
Elder Norton
No comments:
Post a Comment